Lanocote Rust & Corrosion Solution - 7 oz.
LanoCote works on these five basic principles: displaces water, absorbs corrosion, forms moisture barrier, penetrates and high lubricity. LanoCote is extremely effective in preventing and stopping corrosion on all types of metals under all environmental conditions. Formulated to withstand salt water marine conditions, LanoCote is particularly useful in preventing thread seizure due to all types of corrosion on boats and machinery.
Applied during assembly, LanoCote will greatly assist in easy dismantling years later. An example would be anchor shackles which are regularly immersed in salt water. LanoCote also combats galvanization where dissimilar metals are fastened together, such as stainless steel fittings on alloy masts etc.
- Prevents Thread Freeze-up
- Combats Galvanic Reaction of Dissimilar Metals
- Seals Porous Surfaces
- Neutralizes Acids, Alkalies, & Salts
- Prevents Corrosion on Electronic Contacts
This product is flammable.
- Type: Corrosion Protection
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 8"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 028026191090