Standard Performance Series Tabs
Standard actuator with 5/16" stainless steel through bolts. 1" turned up edges with 2" taper on the inside. All 12-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with Electro-Polished Blades
We make the best boats better!™
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's Standard Performance series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75'
Each kit contains:
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
- 2 actuators with 6' Lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 12 Gauge SS Electro Polished trim tab planes
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel mounting Hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.